Recently Married and Buying a Home? We’ve got some helpful tips!
After all the wedding planning, it may seem overwhelming to focus on purchasing a home. However, you can simplify this by planning a budget that will allow the process to go smoothly. Here are some tips and advice to make the process more straightforward.
- The process of creating a budget is imperative. This will determine what you can afford monthly when you decide to proceed in purchasing a home. It's important to always remember you do not want to live beyond your means.
- Before you decide to look at homes with your realtor you need to be pre-qualifed by a mortgage agent. The pre-qualification will advise you on what you can afford based on your income, liabilities etc.
- This may seem obvious, but make certain that when purchasing a home that you absolutely love it. Often times people buy for the sake of buying and be patient when you are shopping for a home. This is the biggest investment of your life.
Planning for a new home doesn't have to be a stressful process. Having the right mortgage broker can make all the difference and we're committed to helping you find the product that suits you best along with a competitive rate. Get in touch today and let us get the best deal for you!
- What the new Canadian mortgage rules really mean for homebuyers
- Recently Married and Buying a Home? We’ve got some helpful tips!
- Banks vs. Mortgage Brokers
- Refinancing Your Home
- How Important is your Credit Score?
- Financing for the Self-Employed
- Fixed Rate Vs. Variable Rate Mortgage
- Getting a Mortgage Pre-Approval